Credit Collections Associate
- Operations & Finance
- Lagos, NG
Remedial health is digitizing the pharmaceutical supply chain in Africa. We’re building the biggest medicines/ medical devices wholesaler and pharmacy financing partner starting in Nigeria.
We focus on bringing high quality medication manufacturers directly to pharmacies, chemists and hospitals, using our Remedial health store and pharmacy management software. As a company we are committed to building a culture of excellence and high growth.
We are backed by some of the most well respected and prolific investors and operators in the US, Africa and Europe.
Role: Credits Collections Associate
Type: Full Time
About the role: a Credits Collection Associate is solely responsible for retrieving all outstanding defaults from existing customers and work with them to develop plans to pay back those debts
• Keep track of customer accounts to identify outstanding debts
• Plan course of action to cover outstanding payments from customers
• Communicate with customers that are owing to negotiate payoff deadlines/payment plans and to inquire of their payment status by phone
• Track down defaulters and prevent repeated payment negligence by working out and agreeing on practical debt payments
• Create and establish trust with defaulters to avoid defaulting in the future
To succeed in this role, you should:
• Have the ability to multitask
• Possess strong communication (writing and verbal), analytical and negotiation skills
• 2-3 years’ work experience (banking or financial services sector is a bonus)
• Experience in a Microfinance bank is an advantage
• Proven experience as a debt/recovery collector (FMCG, Pharmaceutical sector is a bonus)
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and Accounting software