Supply Chain Analyst
- Quality Assurance
- Lagos, NG
Remedial health is digitizing the pharmaceutical supply chain in Africa. We’re building the biggest medicines/ medical devices wholesaler and pharmacy financing partner starting in Nigeria.
We focus on bringing high quality medication manufacturers directly to pharmacies, chemists and hospitals, using our Remedial health store and pharmacy management software. As a company we are committed to building a culture of excellence and high growth.
We are backed by some of the most well respected and prolific investors and operators in the US, Africa and Europe.
Role: Supply Chain Analyst
Type: Full Time
About the role: a Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for collating, analyzing data and using the data to support their recommendations for optimizing processes within the procurement department
• Run standard spend visibility reports for the Procurement department
• Conduct spend analysis to continuously identify saving opportunities
• Assess the Procurement departments processes and the company’s inventory and use the data to improve the departments efficiency
• Gather data on each step within the supply chain process, using it to recommend changes to reduce costs
• Occasionally make presentations to the management on findings and practical recommendations
To succeed in this role, you should:
• Have the ability to multitask
• Possess strong analytical, strategic and critical thinking skills
• Possess quantitative analysis expertise
• 2-3 years’ work experience in a supply chain environment
• Experience in the pharmaceutical industry and an FMCG is an advantage
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite